The Social Enterprise World Forum Is Going Digital!
The Social Enterprise World Forum (SEWF) is kicking off next month! Bringing over 3,000 participants together from 50+ countries, the completely virtual forum runs from 21-25 September. So, why should you make this year the year you attend the Forum?
Every year brings its own challenges. This year has been a little different, with local communities all over the world facing their own individual challenges, while also fighting to survive in a world consumed by a global pandemic. While it hasn’t been a smooth year, it has been a year that has shone a light on inequalities in the world and system failures. It hasn’t all been negative, however, this year has also shown us how adaptable we can be, the real value of innovation and a yearning for a better world.
The Social Enterprise World Forum is where it all comes together. Over 5 massive days, the programme includes keynotes and plenaries from all over the world, with live Q&A sessions, online networking and even more sessions organised by partners and participants. It’s the biggest ever global social enterprise conversation and, following the lead of many other innovative organisations, SEWF has gone digital so anyone can be a part of the conversation this year, no matter where they are in the world.
What Will You Learn?
This year at SEWF Digital there’s a strong focus on ‘building back better’. More than ever before individuals and organisations are looking to invest in a better world, so it’s only right that this year’s conversation focuses on how social enterprises are shaping this new future.
- COVID-19 and the Future of Business. Is a ‘global impact economy’ closer to reality? How should the social enterprise movement mobilise to realise these opportunities?
- Youth Engagement. Many young people are increasingly frustrated by a perceived complacency many others have for our current economic system.
- Climate Crisis. What role do environmental social enterprises have in addressing the climate emergency?
- Social Procurement. Understand this rapidly developing opportunity for social enterprise.
- Recovery and Rebuilding. What have we learnt from previous disasters? How do these learnings inform how social enterprises can assist communities and economies to rebuild and recover?
It’s a jam-packed week. On Monday and Tuesday, you’ll focus on connecting and learning through masterclasses, webinars, group discussions and much more. Throughout Wednesday and Thursday, the virtual partitions come down for you to experience a series of keynote addresses and plenaries to inspire you and encourage you to take action. Finally, Friday brings the opportunity to reflect on everything you’ve learnt throughout the week and start to plan your next steps.
Whether it’s a small seed of an idea or a big action plan, you’ll leave the Social Enterprise World Forum with a clearer idea of how to positively impact your local and global communities.
Not only can you access this year’s SEWF Digital from anywhere in the world, your ticket also gives you access to all recorded content until September 2021 so you can keep revisiting the latest insights and referencing them as you seek to shape the future of our world. Grab your tickets for the Social Enterprise World Forum now to make sure you don’t miss out on the biggest event of its kind!