The Work Health and Safety Excellence Showcase
This year, NSW businesses that have demonstrated outstanding work health and safety management will be recognised in the Showcase.
This is your opportunity as a business owner, PCBU or professional to have your work recognised as a WHS Champion.
All NSW businesses can nominate for category 1: Outstanding solution to a work health and safety risk.
• Small business (non-government) – Regional
• Small business (non-government) – Metropolitan
• Medium business (non-government) – Regional
• Medium business (non-government) – Metropolitan
• Large business (non-government) – Regional
• Large business (non-government) – Metropolitan
• Large business (government)
Use the following definitions to help you select the correct sub-category for your entry:
• Small business: 0-20 employees
• Medium business: 21-199 employees
• Large business: 200 or more employees
All NSW unions and industry associations can nominate for category 2: Outstanding solution for members managing work health and safety risk/s.
Entries are open to businesses, unions and industry associations that operate and/or are based in NSW that have implemented work health and safety solutions. These can be big or small, from something tangible to a plan, policy or program, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic or supporting pandemic recovery.
These work health and safety solutions and/or activities must have happened between 1 January 2021 – 21 June 2022.
To be eligible for the 2022 WHS Excellence Showcase, your business must:
• be registered with an Australian Business Number (ABN)
• be based in and/or operate in NSW
• have a certificate of currency for your worker’s compensation policy.