In these challenging and unpredictable times, finding the right way to connect and engage your donors has never been harder. At the same time, the vulnerable in our community are relying on our collective generosity like never before.
The Funding Network has adapted our live crowdfunding model to ensure we can continue to support our partners to raise vital funds and achieve their program goals. Since April 2020, we have successfully delivered 32 virtual and hybrid events and facilitated approximately $5 million for non-profit projects.
TFN’s Live, Virtual & Hybrid White Label events:
- Use the power of collective giving and storytelling to deliver a memorable events experience that will touch and inspire your donors, partners, employees, volunteers and networks in a fresh, energising way.
- Provide an engaging, high-energy in-person and/or virtual platform to bring your work to life, promote broad-based giving and raise funds for innovative programs.
- Engage current and potential supporters and board networks, enabling them to connect with your organisation and your work on a deeply personal level.
- Improve your team’s ability to tell stories and deliver an ask in a compelling, high-impact way.
- Give you the flexibility to host an intimate live event, a national virtual event or bring the best of both worlds together.
- And if restrictions suddenly change, the event can be delivered virtually and your fundraising targets can still be met.
For more information, get in touch with our National Partnerships & Events Manager, Seb Bown.