The Volant Trust accepts applications from charities in the UK and internationally that demonstrate a strong focus on alleviating social deprivation and helping vulnerable groups who have been particularly impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic. Applications for medical equipment and the production or distribution of PPE will also be considered.
To help participants to determine whether their project meets the funding criteria, the Trust have put together a short series of questions.
– Is your organisation a registered charity, community interest company, community organisation or social enterprise?
– Is the project and funding required specifically related to the Covid-19 pandemic?
– Does your organisation directly help with the alleviation of social deprivation and vulnerable groups who have been particularly affected by the Covid-19 pandemic?
– Is the funding for project, running or core costs including the purchase of medical equipment or PPE in connection with the Covid-19 pandemic?
– Does your organisation have its own bank account with at least two unrelated cheque signatories?
– Are your organisation’s accounts independently audited each year?