Up to $5000 to support small projects that improve community understanding of the justice system.
What are Small Grants?
• Up to $5,000
• Applications open until 30 June 2021
• Improving community understanding of the justice system, including Law Week events
Small Grants help community legal organisations and not-for-profit community groups undertake projects that support local community needs and improve understanding of the justice system. These grants are likely to fund:
– One-off projects addressing legal issues relating to a specific community
– Pilot projects offering new approaches to delivering legal information
– Law Week projects and events.
Who can apply?
Small Grant applications are open to community legal centres and not-for-profit community organisations. We only fund organisations – individuals are not able to apply.