The Xfactor Collective’s UPSKILL trainings are great for consultants, specially small businesses and social enterprises in the Social Purpose Sector.
ABOUT THIS TRAINING
Thursday 13 October, 12-1pm AEDT (Sydney time)
This one-hour training session will cover three core areas to help you avoid the Networking Disconnect:
– Why it’s important NOT to make any moves until you have made a plan
– How to get ‘Get yourself off your mind’, which is a known cause of ineffective networking
– Learn the principles around “Connect, don’t disconnect”, and how to avoid turning off the conversation
– The 24/7/1 technique is a powerful routine to develop deeper relationships and make your networking efforts more meaningful and successful.
To support the workshop and your planning, you will receive:
– Presentation materials,
– Recording of the training.
This training is ideally for those who:
– Want to increase their ‘Return on Effort’ with their chosen networks,
– Don’t like networking, but know that it’s a key part of being a successful business owner,
– Didn’t realise there was a formula and science that can be applied to networking, to assess the ROE of your efforts.