The UNE SMART Region Incubator accepts applications from new startups that are scaling up and ready to build the regional economy. Our focus is on startups bringing to market solutions for agriculture, health, environmental services and creative industries.
Start-up founders that self-identify their suitability to the SRI criteria can apply to pitch to the Review Panel which meets on the 4th Tuesday of every month. Similar to an investor’s pitch, this pitch gives you the opportunity to present your start-up. The presentation should, at a minimum, answer these questions:
– What is the problem your start-up is addressing?
– What is your product or service offering?
– What are the milestones you have reached so far?
– How will you achieve your start-up goals?
– What does your team look like?
– Why is it important for you to be working with and at the SRI, rather than working within a commercial office space?