The THRIVE Accelerator supports seed stage startups from all areas of the value chain whose technologies drive us towards a more efficient, sustainable, and secure agriculture future.
• ACCESS TO CORPORATES – We will connect you with Corporate Partners from our high profile network, for technology validation, adoption and potential investment opportunities.
• ACCESS TO FARMERS – Through our extensive partner network inclusive of over 6000+ farmers, growers, and agriculture partners, we provide startups with opportunities to conduct active field trials.
• ACCESS TO INVESTMENT – We will invest $75K in your startup ($37,500K cash, $37,500K in program value), with the opportunity for additional follow-on investment.
• AWARD WINNING PROGRAM – Validate your startup to potential investors by your participation in our award winning program. Propel your business through access to our ecosystem, network, investment, customers and more.
• EXPERT MENTORSHIP – You will have access to expert mentors & advisors as well as access to our extensive global entrepreneur network.
• BRAND EXPOSURE – You will receive a multitude of brand exposure opportunities & the opportunity for global press & media spotlight at Demo Day at the annual Forbes AgTech Summit.
THRIVE Accelerator startups are from all over the globe.
The selected companies benefit from a 3 month virtual and in-person accelerator program that provides investment, direct access to the largest agriculture companies and farmers located in the Salinas and Central California growing regions, and mentorship from top industry leaders. The program begins in March and culminates in June at Demo Day at the Forbes AgTech Summit.
THRIVE Accelerator looks for early to growth stage startups with technologies focused in the following areas:
• Big Data & Predictive Analytics
• Supply Chain Management AND Traceability
• Robotics & Automation
• Indoor Farming
• Innovative Food
• Farm Management Software, Sensing, and IOT
• Animal Health & Livestock