The 2019 Third Sector LIVE is all about ‘cutting through the noise’ and standing out from the crowd. How can you ensure that your organisation is successful? Attend this conference and find out.
– Developing strategies to stand out in a saturated market
– Adapting your organisation to a constantly evolving not-for-profit sector
– Developing a strong leadership to drive organisational success
– Utilising technology to advance your organisation’s capabilities and capacities
– Managing resources and succeeding on a shoestring
– Creating a workplace culture that attracts, encourages and inspires employees to work towards the organisation’s shared mission and values
About Third Sector Live
Increasingly, more people want to work for an organisation that has meaning and purpose. The Australian third sector is growing every year with approximately 80,000 registered charities, not-for-profits and social enterprises. With increased competition organisations need to find new ways to stand out from the crowd and establish meaningful and ongoing partnerships with the community.
Third Sector LIVE is open to anyone who is in the business of creating positive change in the community and environment we live in. Third Sector LIVE invites executives from the NFP sector and its supporting industries, including charities, associations, NGOs, member-based organisations, chambers of commerce, research and academia, government, philanthropy, social enterprises and corporates committed to social responsibility and shared values.