Connecting Up has a long history of supporting the not-for-profit sector through our annual conference, which sees world-class speakers come together with hundreds of delegates to tackle challenges facing the sector.
Having to postpone the physical conference until May because of COVID-19, Evolve recognise the sector is facing incredible challenges that it needs help with right now.
To provide that help, Evolve have created the Connecting Up Evolve Webinar Series, which has been designed to help your organisation meet and overcome some of the marketing, communications, fundraising and technology issues we are all facing.
Come join from 4-10 November for this all-virtual series, where speakers from organisations including Google, IBM, Strategic Grants, Infoxchange, Justice Connect and Orange Sky Australia will bring their skills and experience to bear on the challenges facing your organisation. This package includes registration for the Australian Not-for-Profit Technology Awards 2020 ceremony.
• The New Marketing Mix: Recipes for success in a COVID world.
Wednesday 4 November 2pm AEST
• Using Google for Nonprofits to drive sustainable recovery and growth during COVID.
Thursday 5 November 2pm AEST
• Organisational best practice to ensure effective grant-seeking through COVID.
Friday 6 November 2pm AEST
• Building COVID-resilient infrastructure to increase productivity and reduce costs.
Monday 9 November 2pm AEST
• COVID Innovation Panel
Tuesday 10 November 2pm AEST
• Australian Not-for-Profit Technology Awards 2020
Friday 6 November 11am AEST