Victoria Together is an online hub to support Victorians through the coronavirus response.
As a dedicated platform, Victoria Together is connecting Victorians to our state’s best digital experiences and activities.
Just as importantly, we’re connecting Victorians to one another.
Victoria Together includes content from:
– Museums Victoria
– Zoos Victoria
– Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI)
– Victoria’s art galleries
– Musicians, comedians and performers
– Health and wellbeing practitioners
How do I get my content added?
You can submit your content for inclusion on this site. We evaluate whether all submissions meet our publishing and quality criteria, which are included on the submissions page.
We evaluate all submissions for inclusion on Victoria Together using the following criteria. The web content should be:
– community focussed and applicable to a wide audience
– inclusive and accessible
– accurate and current
– relevant, useful and is the official source for citizens, businesses and/or government officials
– free of charge (preferred)
– complementary to existing information, products and services on Victoria Together
– intended to educate and inform, rather than persuade, convert, or sell; the site may include advertising, but it must be free from heavy marketing or promotion of product