Townsville City Social Grants and Partnerships provide funding and in-kind support to help build a vibrant, livable city for everyone.
To apply for a grant or partnership, your initiative will need to align to one of the following five priorities:
- Boost Townsville’s art and cultural experience.
- Build a community that is safe and resilient.
- Support multicultural diversity and community inclusiveness.
- Develop healthy and active lifestyles.
- Grow the capacity of Townsville through shared knowledge and learning.
They encourage any application for funding that clearly supports any of these priorities.
These priorities are part of the Townsville City Council’s Corporate Plan. Priorities will change at Council’s discretion to ensure they support community needs.
To enhance people’s experience of Townsville as a livable and vibrant city by providing services that support the growth of an inclusive, knowledgeable, active, safe and healthy community.
- An applicant must be a properly constituted not-for-profit organisation, or be auspiced by such an organisation.
- You must reside and/or primarily provide services within the Townsville Local Government Area (LGA), or be able to demonstrate that the initiative is in the public interest of residents of the Townsville LGA.
- You must be free of debt to Townsville City Council.
- You must have successfully acquitted any previous grants from Townsville City Council.
- You must hold current Public Liability Insurance to the value of $20,000,000 per claim.