The City is committed to helping the local business community recover and rebound from the effects of COVID-19.
The City of Perth recognises that small business makes an enormous contribution to the vibrancy and energy of the city, and therefore looks to encourage our small businesses to thrive by seeking out new opportunities and developing initiatives to grow. This program will fund measures that will assist businesses to reopen and adapt following the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Small Business Quick Response
Grant program has been developed to encourage businesses within the City boundaries to develop capacity, invest in their premises, encourage community visitation, attract new customers, build exposure and ultimately be a financially sustainable business.
The City of Perth aims to engage and work with businesses in the City of Perth local government area who are contributing to Perth’s vibrancy, sustainability, growth and employment prospects.
Types of Projects Supported:
The City of Perth encourages applicants who have a sound business idea and who can demonstrate the capability to implement it.
The City welcomes proposals that:
• Encourage the establishment, growth and retention of financially sustainable businesses.
• Create employment opportunities and increase business investment in the city.
• Encourage the ongoing development of the night time economy and shoulder activity periods (6am-8am & 6pm -8pm).
• Build resilience in a small business and improve ability to respond to market conditions.
• Support innovative businesses that demonstrate solid market potential and a sound business model, including financial viability.
Grants of up to $5,000 (excluding GST) are available.