Scaling Impact is an accelerator that helps social enterprises and purpose-driven startups grow their business and prepare for future impact investment.
Given COVID-19, Scaling Impact is focused on enterprises with strong business models operating in resilient sectors.
SCALING IMPACT OFFERS
• Masterclasses – Facilitated by experts with experience in scaling social businesses
• Tailored Advisory – Access to consulting services from EY or Social Impact Hub’s Professional Impact Network
• One-on-One Mentoring – Regular meetings with an assigned mentor and coaching sessions with our entrepreneur-in-residence
• Pitch Support – Support on preparing for pitching at Investor Demo Night
• Investment Readiness Diagnosis – Assessment of where your business is on the investment readiness journey via our sophisticated diagnostic tool and expert advice
• Co-working Space – Access to a dedicated work space at the Social Impact Hub in Sydney and in partner organisations around Australia and the world post COVID-19
• Tools & Resources – Access online tools and resources such as CASE Smart Impact Capital
• High Value of the Program – The in-kind value of the program is approximately $60-70,000 per enterprise
SCALING IMPACT IS LOOKING FOR STARTUPS WITH:
• Impact – An unambiguous social or environmental intention and operating in a resilient sector
• SDG Alignment – A mission aligned with one or more of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
• Business Model – A proven business model or some traction in the market
• Ambition to Grow – An intention to grow and scale
WHAT IS IMPACT INVESTMENT?
HOW DOES MY STARTUP “GET READY” FOR IT?
An impact investment is an investment made with the intention of generating a measurable, beneficial social or environmental impact alongside a financial return.
An organisation gets ready for impact investment by, amongst other things, demonstrating strong financials, good governance, proven leadership, solid business planning and modelling and the capability to measure social or environmental impact.