The Salter Foundation was founded in June 2008 by John Salter (Chairman) to further the philanthropic interests of the Salter Family.
Their Mission: To enable all youth to reach their highest potential regardless of race, religion, environment or economic situation.
Areas of Interest
Youth and Education – Their funding objectives are:
- Preventative programs for youth dependency on drugs, alcohol and other abusive substances.
- Support organizations that tackle the problem of youth homelessness.
- Education, training and employment for disadvantaged youth.
- Mental health issues and preventative programs designed to tackle this issue.
- Support for children in third world countries to assist with education.