In 2021, responsible investment has gone mainstream, becoming a foundation of good investment practice. No longer just ‘bells and whistles’, it is now essential to managing risk, seizing opportunity and maximising performance.
As the region’s largest gathering of responsible investors, the Responsible Investment Association Australasia’s RI Australia 2021 will bring together the responsible, ethical and impact investment community to shine a light on best practice and the significant themes emerging and shaping the industry.
The conference will be delivered in a hybrid format – both in-person and online – to allow interstate and international delegates who don’t wish to travel to participate.
RI Australia 2021 will look at how responsible investing can better deliver real world outcomes, showing the pathways and opportunities for a sustainable recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic and a resilient economy aligned with the Paris Agreement and the SDGs.
The conference dinner will be held on the evening of Thursday 6 May, 6.30pm-9.30pm at Doltone House Jones Bay Wharf, level 3 loft.
Don’t miss this opportunity to network with peers, deepen knowledge and position yourself ahead of the curve as responsible investing anchors itself firmly in the spotlight.
Session topics will include:
– Where the rubber hits the road: showcasing real world outcomes being delivered by responsible investors.
– An update from the Australian Sustainable Finance Initiative on the progress to deliver a sustainable financial system in this critical decade of action. How are we tracking and what can we expect next?
– By protecting nature we’re protecting our investments, and biodiversity is quickly becoming a critical piece in the sustainability puzzle. Learn how leading global investors are tackling this most complex problem.
– Energy: Clean, green and an investor’s dream. Learn which renewable energy investments are making their way into our Certified funds’ portfolios and the trends that are driving the opportunities across the industry.
– Specialist sessions for financial advisers, including practical insights into the client interview process and creating effective conversations with your clients about their responsible investment preferences.