Do you want to LEARN better project scoping and planning techniques?
Do you want to DEVELOP a method to better engage your stakeholders?
Do you want to learn the FUNDAMENTALS of project management?
Do you want analysis and guidance on how best to DEFINE and MANAGE your project finances?
Interested – Registrations are now OPEN
What is PMDoS?
The PMI WA chapter has partnered with PM4Change to create the PMDoS WA event. At the PMDoS, PMI WA Chapter members will partner with charities and not-for-profit organisations to offer a benefit never before presented in this fashion.
The PMDoS started in the U.S. with events held in Houston, Washington DC and New York. PMDoS has also been held in Brisbane. This is the inaugual PMDoS for WA.
Join us and be part of this great event to:
– Receive value of IN-KIND SERVICES of up to three project management professionals
– Participate in an intensive one-day event that will allow organisations to receive over $6,000 in CONSULTING SERVICES at no fee
– Witness how project management CONCEPTS and TOOLS are used by project management professionals
– NETWORK and make new acquaintances
– Walk away with a TANGIBLE TOOL to take your project initiative to the next phase
– Have an opportunity to discuss your charities or not-for-profit causes with others
– Increase your MEMBERSHIP through free exposure
Who can participate?
This event is for charities and not-for-profit organisations.
How does it work?
The PMI WA Chapter will present your initiatives and issues to their consultants in advance of the day allowing them time to research and prepare for your Day. Each organisation can send up to four representatives who can speak to the specific initiative they wish to tackle at the event. They will be paired with teams of 2-3 Project Management subject matter experts. Together, they will spend the day working to arrive at the best solution to carry the initiative forward.
When is it taking place?
Where is the event taking place?