Applications for Organisation funding (including LGAs, project and annual program funding) are now open.
Annual Program Funding Overview
Annual Program funding is provided on an annual basis to support arts and cultural organisations (including Local Government Authorities and service organisations) to deliver multiple arts and cultural activities.
It aims to:
- increase access by and engagement of diverse audiences and artists
- improve the quality and excellence of arts and culture in NSW
- ensure the best practice and sustainability of arts and cultural organisations.
Project Funding Overview
Project funding supports innovation, vibrancy and creativity within the NSW arts and cultural sector.
It aims to:
- deliver a dynamic and diverse range of arts and cultural experiences to communities across NSW
- contribute to the development of a vibrant and accessible arts and cultural sector
- support the employment and development of professional NSW-based artists and arts and cultural workers.
What can I apply for?
Funding is available for a wide range of arts and cultural activities, including (but not limited to):
- creation of new arts and cultural work, practice-based research, or experimentation, and professional development production, exhibition, presenting, publishing, or recording, touring and festivals
- museum collection activities and promotion
- promotion and marketing
- audience growth and development conservation and/or development of collections and archives (including Aboriginal Keeping Places)
- business development activities including new responses to environmental changes
- partnerships, capacity building and sustainability.
How much can I apply for?
You can apply for up to $200,000 under the Annual Funding category. Applications to apply above the $200,000 cap for annual programs can be considered, but this must be pre-approved by Create NSW.
You can apply for up to $60,000 under Project Funding.