The Noongar Charitable Trust (NCT) was established to provide assistance to the Noongar Community. The Trust aims to support projects run by Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations, which offer a direct and noticeable benefit to the Noongar Community.
• Health – to promote health in the Community.
• Crisis and Hardship – to provide assistance in a time of urgency.
• Aged – to provide for the needs of the elderly and infirm members of the Noongar Community.
• Housing – to provide assistance to the Community for housing programs.
• Cultural and Heritage (including Traditional Practices) – to provide cultural and heritage benefits to the Community.
• Education, Training and Employment – to improve access to education, training, employment and economic and enterprise development opportunities for Noongar people.
• Children and Youth (0 to 25 years) – to provide for the long-term needs of future generations of members of the Community.
Grants will be made to incorporated, Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations that are based and delivered within the Noongar Community.