The Manningham City Council is inviting applications for its Small Grant Program that is a category of the Community Grant Program and enables not-for-profit groups and organisations to deliver one-off, innovative activities that support community strengthening initiatives and enhance the quality of life of Manningham residents.
Small Grants aim to:
– Respond to a clearly identified community need.
– Facilitate community participation in a range of local activities and enhance access for individuals and groups that are identified as having high needs.
– Enhance local network development and partnerships.
– Provide capacity building opportunities including skills development and learning.
Applications open on Monday 8 February 2021 and will remain open all year until the funding is allocated.
Assessments conducted three times a year in May, August and November. Applications to be received one month before assessment date to be considered for funding.
• Community Strengthening category: Funding up to $3,000.
• Equipment Purchase category: Funding up to $1,500 as a 50 per cent co-contribution of the total cost of equipment.
Allocations are for one financial year and are not recurrent. The total notional allocation for the Small Grants category is $100,000 per annum.
Not-for-profit groups and organisations may only receive one Small Grant per financial year.