The L’OCCITANE Foundation launches a call for projects to preserve biodiversity and encourages L’OCCITANE’s offices worldwide to participate by identifying and supporting local organizations with reforestation or agroforestry projects. These projects are co-financed by L’OCCITANE’s local offices and by the foundation.
The foundation will double (In the limit of €5,000 or €10,000 depending on the country) the funding granted by L’OCCITANE’s local offices.
Rules and eligibility criteria:
– The project needs to be carried out by an organisation of public interest ;
– The project must focus on respecting biodiversity (trees plantation for conservation of threatened varieties, reforestation of degraded ecosystems and/or agroforestry practices)
– The project needs to have measurable results. The number of planted trees and the number & name of protected varieties thanks to the help of L’OCCITANE are key
– A strong focus will be done on the financial and environmental sustainability of the project
– Location (in order to facilitate the relationship with the local L’OCCITANE office):
> The project presented takes place in a country where there is a local L’OCCITANE’s office,
> The charity organisation managing the project and requesting the grant has a local office in a country where there is a local L’OCCITANE’s office.