Many impact organisations are experiencing financial stress as a result of the coronavirus pandemic and are seeking external capacity building services to create opportunities for, and participation in, the social impact investing market. In response, we are pleased to launch Impact Investing Australia’s Resilience Grant, funded by the Department of Social Services’ Sector Readiness Fund.
Grants of up to $30,000 will be available to eligible social enterprises facing liquidity issues arising from the pandemic. Grants are to be used to pay for intermediaries to enable these for-purpose organisations access to advice on investment strategies to support the continuation of their business.
For more grant information, please contact one of the following intermediaries:
• Social Impact Hub provides business, financial, strategy and impact support to social purpose organisations as they prepare for investment. In a collaboration with Paul Ramsay Foundation and the Westpac Foundation, they have been offering social enterprises impacted by COVID-19 pro bono business support from leading advisors through their RISE program.
• SVA in collaboration with Gandel Philanthropy, provides Australia-wide support to mid-later staged NFP social enterprises and Indigenous businesses via their social procurement centrepiece The Upscaler, building scale via impact investment readiness that is underpinned by commercial social procurement contract growth.
• Sefa draws on its deep understanding of community and impact enterprise to offer tailored financial solutions and capability development to purpose-driven organisations across Australia.
• TDi provides enterprise design and strategy development to social enterprises across Australia and the Pacific
• Y Impact provides strategic and financial advisory services to social enterprises, with a specialised focus on support for female founders. In collaboration with Perpetual and Fordham Business Advisors, they also offer the Y Impact Program, a mentoring and professional development program for social entrepreneurs to connect into corporate sector opportunities.
• Chrysalis Advisory provides strategy, innovation, business model and corporate advisory services to help organisations grow, manage risk and innovate in order to create impact. In addition Chrysalis, specialises in commercialising new products and services.