COVID-19, which is caused by the novel coronavirus, has revealed the limits of the systems we take for granted in a very short period of time. Whether it’s the massive increase in demand for information during a time of crisis, educating children when schools are closed, or helping communities best distribute limited resources, technology has a pivotal role to play. Through Call for Code, you can see your idea deployed by a global partner ecosystem.
Explore all IBM resources related to COVID-19
In addition to Call for Code, IBM is marshaling resources and bringing together the right communities of experts to address the COVID-19 global pandemic. Clients, governments, scientists, partners, academic institutions, health agencies and IBMers are applying data, knowledge, computing power, and insights to solve difficult problems.
All developers, designers, and entrepreneurs who are over the age of 18 or the age of majority in their jurisdiction whichever is greater can apply for IBM 2020 call on COVID-19 challenge.
– A grand cash prize of $200,000.
– Invitation to the Call for Code Global Award Announcement.
– Open-source project from The Linux Foundation.
– Opportunity for mentorship and investment in the solution.
– Solution implementation support through Code and Response.
– First and Second runner up will receive $25,000 and $10,000 respectively.