The Growth Roadmap service provides an analysis of your business by an independent facilitator. They’ll help you develop a roadmap to increase your ability to trade in Australia and/or other markets.
What do you get?
A broad review of your business, a roadmap, and support from a mentor for up to 1 year. You’ll also have the opportunity to then apply for funding to action the facilitator’s recommendations.
Who is this for?
A business in a specified growth sector who wants assistance to grow and enter new markets.
Growth Roadmap is a service offered by the Entrepreneurs’ Programme to help your business grow.
The Entrepreneurs’ Programme provides access to a national network of experienced facilitators. They will work with you to improve your business practices, become more competitive, and take advantage of growth opportunities.
With a Growth Roadmap you’ll get access to a skilled facilitator who will:
• Come to your business premises to gather information.
• Analyse your business using industry knowledge and diagnostic tools.
• Do further research and analysis away from your business.
• Prepare a tailored roadmap to increase your ability to trade in Australia and/or other markets.
• Coach and mentor you for up to 1 year.
With their support you can:
• Build skills for your business
• Find opportunities for growth
• Ensure you’re able to continue improving your business after the service ends
• Help you action the recommendations from your roadmap
• Connect with other organisations for help
Once you’ve received your Growth Roadmap, you may be eligible for a Growth Grant. This grant will help you fund the recommendations in your roadmap.