Good is the New Cool presents a new kind of gathering, providing attendees from the worlds of brands, non-profits, and culture with inspiring talks, immersive experiences, and a warm, inclusive community.
Based on the best-selling book of the same name, the conference will focus on inspiration and innovation around key principles that help unleash powerful social impact, including contributions from UNICEF, Activista LA, IKEA, Microsoft, Tiddas 4 Tiddas, UnLtd, Sparkke, Good Beer Co and more!
The Australian event series brings together a community of creators, activists, and thought leaders to engage in meaningful dialogue around some of today’s most urgent issues and learn how to implement bold creative actions that can lead to real social change.
Your ticket includes:
- Catering throughout the day, followed by networking drinks
- Access to the content from the conference across the year
- Invites to exclusive Good is the New Cool events
- Fresh insights from the monthly Good is the New Cool newsletter
- Discount on special Good is the New Cool merchandise
Good is the New Cool celebrates the passionate voices of game changers in every industry who are paving their own path where there’s no rule book and no limits. Only 200 tickets available for each event! Book today to ensure you don’t miss out!