Nominate your local charity hero for their chance to receive a $25k donation.
At Sunbites, the Good Fuel Co., they’re on a mission to fuel Australians with the goodness needed to be at their best. That’s why the Sunbites $200k Good Fuel Fund has been created, devoted to fuelling local heroes and the charities they support.
Each month, based on the nominations submitted, they’ll select an amazing member of the community and their charity to receive $25k from our $200k Fund. Now they need your help to find them!
To qualify to receive the Sunbites Good Fuel Fund, the local charity hero nominated must work or be affiliated with a charity that meets one of the below criteria with additional guardrails noted below:
– Works with a charity registered by the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC);
– Works with a not-for-profit as registered with the Australian Government;
– Works with a Community Service Organisation. The Community Service Organisation must meet the below criteria: promote, provide or carry out activities, facilities or projects for the benefit or welfare of the community or any members who have a particular need by reason of youth, age, infirmity or disability, poverty or social or economic circumstances;
– Is an active volunteer at the charity, and has a strong connection with charity and cause; AND
– The charity connected with the local charity hero has an ‘authority to fundraise’ as identified by a Charitable Fundraising Licence as acknowledged by the state in which they are registered in.
Local Heroes and charities who accept the donation understand that they will be performing promotional and marketing activities for the nominated person and charity as a result to increase awareness of their charity work. Details will be provided by Sunbites prior to accepting the Good Fuel Fund.
Sunbites has the right to revoke the donation if the charity does not meet the above criteria upon further investigation.