The Global Trade Scheme helps eligible Northern Territory (NT) businesses set up or expand their exporting capabilities.
The grant program includes 3 streams of support for businesses that:
– are at the beginning of their export journey
– want to diversify into exports
– want to expand into new global markets.
Who can apply
You can apply if you meet the following criteria:
– have an annual turnover of more than $75,000 and less than $10 million
– are an NT enterprise
– hold a valid Australian business number (ABN).
What you can get
The program offers different levels of support depending on where the business currently is on its export journey. Each stream is based on a 50:50 co-contribution basis.
Grants of up to $3,000 to assist businesses to become export ready.
After you apply
Eligible works must:
– only start after an application has been approved
– be completed within 6 months of approval.