Since 2007 Future2 has committed $823,000 in Grants to community not-for-profits. Through programs run by these organisations, they have helped to turn the lives of thousands of disadvantaged young people from adversity to opportunity, from social exclusion to productive lives in the community.
The Grants program is a national program issuing Grants up to $10,000.
Every application must be supported by a licensed financial planner who is a member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA).
Projects they fund
– Education, including skills training and leadership development
– Engagement, including mentoring and juvenile justice programs
– Employment, including work experience and job readiness training
– Well-being, including remedial programs for drug and alcohol dependence
– Independent living, including addressing social exclusion and homelessness
Eligible not-for-profits are:
*Australian based not-for-profits assisting youth in need, aged between 12-25
*Charities with Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status
*Not for profit organisations (NFPs)