One-off funding to provide assistance to not-for-profit community groups with limited capacity to self-fund and support the delivery of activities or events in response to unforeseen issues or unexpected opportunities that will benefit the Frankston community.
Types of activities they may fund:
• unforeseen or urgent needs of the organisation (e.g. equipment, rent, utility bills, training etc)
• unexpected initiatives that needs Council’s support and to respond to the immediate needs of the Frankston community, such as:
– supply of food
– mental health support
– health and well-being initiatives
– community connection
• groups who need small assistance to get a new project running or host a small community activity
• groups that have missed out on the Annual Community Grants due to circumstances beyond their control
This grant is not available for applicants who have received other Council funding for the same activity in the same financial year.
Applications open – 9 am on 1 September 2022
Applications close – Once fund are exhausted or by 5 pm on 20 May 2023 (whichever is sooner)
Applicants notified – Usually within 2 weeks after the end of the month when the application was submitted (August applicants will be notified in mid-September)