One-off funding to provide assistance to community groups for support or relief in response to a community need related to the impact of COVID-19.
This funding is for a broad range of items to meet the needs of the organisation (e.g. equipment, rent, utility bills, training, materials etc.) and/or to enable the organisation to respond quickly to the immediate needs of the community arising from the impact of COVID-19 (i.e. supply of food, mental health support, health and well-being initiatives, equipment and community connectedness). Applicants will need to demonstrate why the funds are needed and how they will address a community need impacted by COVID-19. It may include recovery and resilience programs that encourage community cohesion after the pandemic.
Applicants may be eligible if:
– A community group or organisation.
– Incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012 or commenced the process of incorporation (evidence will be required).
– Auspiced (sponsored or supported) by a group that is incorporated. If they are not incorporated, the organisation applying must meet eligibility. requirements and take responsibility for the funds and acquittal.
– Located within the geographical boundaries of Frankston City and/or servicing a significant number of Frankston City residents.
– Offering activities, programs and projects to the general community without discrimination or restriction.
– Offering activities, programs and projects that would be socially, economically, environmentally and physically accessible to all the community.
– Priority will be given to applicants who have not already received a COVID-19 Urgent Relief Grant.