Grants for healthy aging
Every year, the Fit for Life Foundation awards grants of EUR 100,000 each to 3 non-profit organizations or social enterprises that are pioneering projects to promote lifelong fitness and health.
Winner will be announced during the awards ceremony that will take place in Geneva, Switzerland, in September/October 2023.
If your organization makes an impact on healthy aging for older (65+ years) or middle-aged people (45+ years), they would love to hear about your work.
Types of organizations
To apply for the Fit for Life Awards, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• The organization or initiative must be legally registered as a non-profit or social enterprise in its country/countries of operations.
• They do not accept applications from the following types of organizations:
– Research institutes
– Government/public sector institutes
– Political organizations
– Organizations that discriminate in their leadership, staffing, or service provision on the basis of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability, national origin, political affiliation, religious belief or sexual orientation.
They welcome applications from organizations all around the world.
Areas of impact
The mission and activities of the organization or initiative must directly address healthy aging for older (65+ years) or middle-aged people (45+ years). They welcome solutions relevant to:
• Physical fitness
• Exercise and sport
• Mental well-being
• At-home care
• Community support for older people
• Prevention of non-communicable diseases (NCDs)
• Other forms of preventative health support