Accelerating Commercialisation provides small and medium businesses, entrepreneurs, and researchers with access to expert advice and funding to help get a novel product, process, or service to market.
Application detail: You can submit an expression of interest for Commercialisation Guidance at any time. After receiving guidance, you may be eligible to apply for an Accelerating Commercialisation Grant.
What do you get?
– Expert advice and guidance
– Up to $500,000 of matched project funding for Research Commercialisation Entities and Eligible Partner Entities
– Up to $1 million of matched project funding for all other eligible applicants
Who is this for?
Australian entrepreneurs, researchers, inventors, start-ups, Research Commercialisation Entities, and small and medium enterprises who have a novel product, process, or service they want to commercialise.
Accelerating Commercialisation provides expert guidance and support to help you commercialise novel products, processes, and services and find a commercialisation solution that is right for you.
Accelerating Commercialisation includes:
– Commercialisation Guidance – guidance and assistance to develop the commercialisation potential of your novel product, process, or service.
– Accelerating Commercialisation Grants – financial assistance to help commercialise your novel product, process, and service.