The first module of their Program is the Entrepreneurial Mindset ‘Boot Camp’, an interactive 2-day course focused on experiential learning. It is based on an international program* designed to empower and inspire you on your innovation journey, by immersing you in real-world entrepreneurial experiences and changing your way of thinking.
The module includes a two-hour introductory session and the two day boot camp.
• Wednesday 12 June (4.30-6.30pm) | Monday 17 & Tuesday 18 June (8.30am-6.30pm)
• Wednesday 31 July (4.30-6.30pm) | Monday 5 & Tuesday 6 August (8.30am-6.30pm)
• Tuesday 8 October (4.30-6.30pm) | Monday 14 & Tuesday 15 October (8.30am-6.30pm)
Who should apply?
– University students at a postgraduate level (Honours, Masters, including MBA) and PhD candidates
– Post docs, researchers and academics (at any stage in your career)
– University professional staff who support commercialisation or manage research teams
– Industry and business professionals
– Subject matter experts interested in supporting or mentoring startups
Upon completing the boot camp you will have:
– A fresh understanding of entrepreneurial attitudes, behaviours and skills
– An ability to identify social and situational factors that encourage or inhibit entrepreneurial behaviour
– Developed your ability to identify, evaluate and validate opportunities in ambiguous, real-world circumstances
– Met and interacted with entrepreneurs who will provide critical guidance and ongoing support
– Engaged with like-minded people, including CERI startup teams who are taking their research into real world enterprises
– Become part of the CERI community which connects you to a network of researchers, entrepreneurs, industry professionals, investors, support services and mentors
– The opportunity to attend Module Two: Concept to Creation, a 14-week program designed to take you through the steps you need to know to take your research from concept to commercialisation. The Boot Camp is a prerequisite for Module Two
– Individual applicants selected to attend will, in some cases, be offered a full $5,000 scholarship to attend module one and two (subject to successful completion of module one). – Partial scholarships are also available.
– $25.00 for the pre-reading for Module One (this is the only upfront cost for full scholarship holders).
– Catering is provided to all participants.
– A commitment to attend the Boot Camp and become an active member of the CERI community (places fill quickly and they have a waitlist; please only apply if you are able to attend all sessions).