After a series of successful events in Europe, Asia and the US, the DBB Workshop is coming to Australia for an exclusive 1-day Bootcamp format. This is a workshop based on lessons from the book Design a Better Business, written by Justin Lokitz and Maarten van Lieshout, both from BMI.
Here’s what they will cover & why you should join:
– Business Model Innovation. Understand current business models and how they shift towards the future. Is your business future proof?
– Case studies. Learn through real cases from companies from a variety of industries (Toyota, Audi, BNP Paribas-Fortis, Microsoft, and many more) and how they can be applied to your business. What are the key lessons you can start implementing tomorrow?
– Apply your learnings. Work on your own case study, developing your own business model innovation project throughout the day. Hands-on / Brains-on experience with new tools and mindset to create innovative solutions.
– Ideation, prototyping, testing, pitching and redesigning your ideas in a packed day of work. Have you heard of the double loop?
– Learn new skills, tools, and mindset that you can take back to your company. Be the driver of change within your business, setting a vision and actionable steps to make it a reality.
Who is this for?
– Business Leaders and teams looking to acquire a new skill set.
– Entrepreneurs looking for ways to fail or succeed faster.
– Managers, Directors, VP’s & C-Level looking to develop new skills for themselves and their teams.
– Innovators who are looking to push their businesses forward faster.
You will walk away with:
– Hands on experience solving complex problems through new methodologies
– The Book Design a Better Business
– The essential toolbox with templates
– A storytelling toolkit to get your message across
– Screenplays for strategy and innovation workshops
The workshop will be run by:
– Michael Eales, Strategy Designer, BMI Australia
– Stuart Davis, Strategy Designer, BMI Australia
– Marjon Wind, Strategy Designer, BMI Australia