Remote incubation for climate adaptation startups (2022 – 2031)
At Decade Ventures, they’re building a remote incubation programme for early-stage founders building the tools and businesses that will help us adapt to a world changed by the climate. They’re searching for the first batch of Climate Adaptation startups to kickstart the decade.
What can you expect from them?
In return for 1% equity, founders that are accepted into their programme will get support in building their businesses and developing their product or service. The specifics are tailored to each founding team, taking into account idea-maturity, organisational requirements and your time availability.
Here are some examples of what they can help you with:
– Refine product/service idea;
– Define positioning, business model and other business fundamentals;
– Product/service strategy.
– Nailing product-market fit;
– Support on pivoting;
– Support during new funding rounds.