Damien Greer Lawyers is inviting organisations to apply for a $2,500 Community Grant in 2022.
The Damien Greer Lawyers Community Grant program recognises and celebrates organisations that strive to make a positive impact within their local community.
If your organisation is eligible, you can apply for a Community Grant of $2,500. There are 2 grants available in the second round, ending December 31, 2022.
THE COMMUNITY GRANT PROGRAM AIMS TO SUPPORT ORGANISATIONS THAT WORK WITHIN THEIR LOCAL COMMUNITY AND ENCOURAGE THE FOLLOWING VALUES:
• Helping the community in times of need
• Building community togetherness and sense of belonging
• Promoting positive health and wellbeing
• Supporting community services and groups
• Nurturing the local environment
YOUR ORGANISATION IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY IF YOU MEET AT LEAST ONE OF THE BELOW CRITERIA:
• Promote sustainable environmentally friendly practices within the community
• Support health and wellbeing initiatives
• Provide services in the local community
• Facilitate community awareness and education programs
• Support at-risk and/or in need individuals in the local community
THEY ARE PARTICULARLY INTERESTED IN SUPPORTING ORGANISATIONS THAT ALIGN WITH DAMIEN GREER LAWYERS’ VALUES SUCH AS:
• Organisations involved in child wellbeing and child protection
• Non-government social services organisations
• Registered charities
• Domestic violence support organisations
• Non-government mental health organisations