In these unprecedented times COVID-19 workers need our help. The Coaching Fellowship is proud to be supporting young women leaders working on the frontlines with access to coaching.
What is the 100 Women Fund COVID-19 Coaching Program?
In April 2020, The Coaching Fellowhip launched their annual 100 Women Fund raising funds to support 100 women who are fighting COVID-19 on the front line.
With the rapidly evolving COVID-19 pandemic, many people are facing global challenges unprecedented in our lifetime. The Coaching Fellowship’s mission has always been to empower women leaders in social impact to build a new world. This year they have chosen to dedicate our resources through the 100 Women Fund to women leaders fighting COVID-19 on the frontline.
Whether you are a healthcare professional, an educator, a community organiser, a social worker, food bank operator, and more — The Coaching Fellowship is committed to supporting you.
They are supporting women who are:
– Fighting COVID-19 on the front line
– Dedicated to prioritising her well-being while supporting her community
– Willing to speak openly about both difficulties and triumphs
– Clear on what to expect from coaching (see: FAQ section below for further clarification)
– Understand that coaching is not therapy
– Willing to give a coach feedback on coaching conversation and relationship
Nominate a woman fighting COVID-19
Are you fighting COVID-19 or know a woman who is? Nominate her to receive coaching support.