The City of Vincent recognises that community funding provides a significant opportunity to work collaboratively with the local groups, organisations and individuals to deliver activities which increase social participation, promote social inclusion and strengthen connections within our community. A variety of funding initiatives are offered each year to meet the diverse range of interests, demands and priorities throughout the Vincent community.
Community Support Grants aim to support City of Vincent organisations and individuals to deliver programs and services that address key social issues impacting the local community. Grants are available for programs and services that demonstrate outcomes that will build a strong and resilient community as well as initiatives that ensure the ongoing sustainability of community organisations.
Community Support Grants up to $10,000.00 may be available for each individual project through this funding category.
In order to be eligible for funding, your organisation must:
• Your organisation’s mission must be aligned with the outcomes of the City of Vincent’s Strategic Community Plan
– Fall in to one or more of the following categories
– A not-for-profit community organisation
> A registered charity with the Australian Taxation Office
> A deductible gift recipient
> An individual
> A social enterprise
– Have the ability to demonstrate satisfactory risk management
– Have the competency and capacity to implement the project & demonstrate this to the City’s satisfaction.