City of Sydney sponsor a wide variety of projects and initiatives. Priority is given to activities that help support Sustainable Sydney 2030.
Their quick response program supports individuals and projects that contribute to:
– increased engagement of individuals and teams in sporting, academic, cultural and environmental fields
– improved relative equality, resilience and adaptive capacity of the city’s diverse communities
– enhanced positive social, cultural and sustainability outcomes for local communities related to the support for City strategic priorities.
– One-off support for individuals and teams experiencing financial hardship that are selected to participate in events in the sporting, academic, cultural or environmental fields
– Essential emergency support for community, cultural or sustainability projects, strictly for situations that couldn’t be foreseen.
– Seed funding for other strategic priorities in the City’s policies and actions plans, detailed in the grants and sponsorship program guidelines.
– Sporting or events representation up to $500 per year per individual or up to $2,000 per team.
– Essential emergency project support funding up to $2,000 per year.
– Strategic priorities support up to $2,000 per year.
This program accepts applications all year and applicants are required to submit their application 8 weeks prior to the event taking place.
Activities should take place within 12 months of the submission date.