The Community Creativity Fund has been developed as part of the City of Stirling’s Economic Stimulus and Community Recovery package in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. It is aimed at invigorating our local art and cultural industries. Funding will be allocated to projects which support these industries and/or create opportunities for the wider City of Stirling community to connect and engage with the arts and culture.
The Community Creativity Fund will support individuals, collectives, small businesses and incorporated organisations who work within the cultural industries or whose work/projects directly supports the cultural industries.??
What will they fund:
– New initiatives
– Development of new works and projects
– Small businesses working with local creatives. E.g. creating exhibition spaces, setting up art trails etc.
– Murals/community/public art
– Professional development
– Relating to creative practice
– Workshops, seminars or courses to enhance or develop skills
– Creation of online content
– Developing online creative content
– Digital marketing
– Small events/activations
– Organising small events/activations across the City of Stirling to benefit the community
The Community Creativity Fund aligns with the following strategic priorities as identified in the City’s Strategic Community Plan:
– Social Thriving local communities
– Economic Prosperous and vibrant community
– Built environment Liveable and accessible City