The City of Fremantle recognises the pivotal role grass-roots community groups and organisations play in the delivery of diverse and vibrant neighbourhoods. The community grants program support projects and initiatives that make positive connections within Fremantle’s neighbourhoods.
The Neighbourhood Quick Response (NQR) grants have been developed in direct response to COVID-19 for community recovery and will only be available in the 2020–21 financial year.
Neighbourhood Quick Response Grants that meet the following objectives will be considered for funding:
– Encourage active participation in the local community.
– Create opportunities for people to connect with each other in their local neighbourhoods.
– Upskill local community with tools to effectively plan and deliver neighbourhood projects.
Who can apply?
– A City of Fremantle Precinct Group.
– Individual or unincorporated community group residing in Fremantle (with evidence of community support for the project).
– Incorporated groups.
This grant is open all year round until funding allocation has been exhausted