Do you have an idea to create a more sustainable City of Canning? If so, they want to help you launch it!
The City of Canning and StartSomeGood are collaborating to support local community projects, non-profits and social enterprises with plans to make Canning a Sustainable City.
They are looking for projects that address the following themes:
1. Carbon Reduction & Energy Transformation
2. Circular Economy & Sustainable Resource Management
3. Sustainable Transport
4. Community Capital and Social Impact
5. Water Sensitivity & Literacy
6. Biodiversity, the Natural Environment & Land Use
7. Innovation & Leadership
8. Local Economy & Sustainable Business
9. A Healthy & Safe City
10. Sustainable Development, Planning & Infrastructure
If selected, you will receive:
• Access to StartSomeGood’s “Crowdfunding for Changemakers” video course.
• 4 x Live coaching calls with a StartSomeGood Crowdfunding Coach
• The opportunity to share your vision and story at a live pitch event.
• The first $2,000 of your fundraising goal provided by the City of Canning
• Four projects will receive $2,000 in seed funding, opportunities to share their ideas, plus coaching calls and training from cause-crowdfunding specialists StartSomeGood to raise additional funds via an online crowdfunding campaign.
Applications close Midnight, 31 May 2019