Community groups can now access a second round of Campbelltown Cares Grants of up to $2000 for essential emergency support, community connections and resilience programs during the COVID-19 pandemic. Applicants must ensure that they meet the eligibility and selection criteria, and compete the online application form by Monday 2 November, 2020.
Campbelltown Cares Grants are being made available to organisations who have created programs responding to social issues in the community, particularly those addressing social isolation issues.
Key funding priorities include programs that address:
– Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders community wellbeing
– Addressing social isolation issues with the community (Seniors, CALD and people with disability)
– Domestic violence
– Food security
– Refugee, migrants and asylum seekers
– Targeted activities reducing issues related to youth isolation and disengagement
Campbelltown City Council Cares Grants of up to $2000 are available.
Organisations eligible for grants must be:
– Incorporated not-for profit or community organisations.
– Auspiced by an incorporated not-for profit or community organisation.
Projects/programs eligible for grants must;
– Exclusively serve communities within the Campbelltown Local Government Area (LGA).
– Have no alternate funding sources available (i.e. would not proceed or expand without the grant).
– Can commence within 2-4 weeks of receiving funding.