Building Partnerships grants help revenue generating technology startups become the high-growth, job-creating businesses of tomorrow.
The grants are designed to:
- complete pilot projects with key customers, providing evidence to accelerate market adoption of the company’s products or services
- fund new marketing partnerships here in Australia or overseas to develop innovative, new-to-market solutions.
The solution must use an enabling technology to address a compelling industry need or market gap.
- Enabling technologies are new technologies or new uses for existing technologies that enable new products, services, or more efficient processes (e.g. mobile, cloud, analytics, sensors, advanced materials).
Applications for the Building Partnerships grants are now open.
Eligible businesses can receive up to 35% of approved project costs up to a maximum of $100,000.
Businesses must have an ABN registered in NSW.
Grants are available across all industry sectors, as long as the business:
- is primarily focused on the development of technology
- owns the relevant intellectual property, or the rights to commercialise the technology
- has a relationship with a potential customer who can give feedback, or with a potential distributor willing to on-sell the technology.
The business must also be either:
- a resident of a co-working space, incubator or accelerator
- an established business able to provide recent financial statements to Jobs for NSW.