The Brisbane Broncos Charities Fund (BBCF) was established in 1990 as part of the Brisbane Broncos commitment to the Queensland community.
The major objective of the BBCF is to provide encouragement, assistance and financial support for the underprivileged and disadvantaged youth of Queensland.
The BBCF undertakes fundraising activities each year and distributes proceeds to recognised youth charities. Since its inception the foundation has donated $1,678,786.
Grant Application Criteria
– The Brisbane Broncos Charities Fund welcomes applications from Queensland based charities
– Financial assistance must be directed to underprivileged and disadvantaged youth of Queensland
– All applications must be received in writing with an official request from the participating charity AND the Grant Application Form
– Financial assistance is directed to charities which receive little or no Government assistance and/or other special cases which the Trustees deem to warrant such consideration
– All charities applying for assistance must be endorsed by the Australian Tax Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) under Item 1 of the table in section 30-15 of the Income Assessment Act 1997
– Unfortunately, the Brisbane Broncos Charities Fund is unable to make donations to individuals.