The Bennelong Foundation aims to enhance community wellbeing and provide opportunities for positive and lasting change in our community.
Please note, the focus areas and target communities will remain the same for the April 2021 grant round, however, funding priority will be given to projects that directly address recovery from the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic. This may include employment projects and projects that aim to address educational gaps as a result of remote schooling.
Whilst the Bennelong Foundation has a number of areas of interest, generally, it strives to support causes, organisations, and projects that possess certain principles and/or criteria. Grant Seekers, before you start, we recommend conducting a self-check by carefully considering if your project aligns with our primary focus areas and meets our funding criteria. Organisations interested in applying for a grant can submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) by completing the online form via this link .
Program funding areas
1. Education Training and Employment
2. Community Health and Wellbeing
– Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
– People with a refugee background, newly arrived migrants and culturally and linguistically diverse communities
– Communities/groups experiencing socio-economic disadvantage ??
Types of Grants
1. Maintain grant – Supporting established and high impact programs continue to deliver.
2. Grow grant – Supporting the growth or sustainability of an organisation, program or project. This may include requests to expand current programs, initiate new programs or programs that assist with growing need for the services your organisation provides.
3. Innovate grant – Large multi-year grants for new projects – by invitation only.
30th November 2020 – Expression of Interest Submissions Open for the April 2021 granting round
5th February 2021 – Expression of Interest Submissions Close 5PM
26th February 2021 – Outcome of EOI Advised and Shortlisted Applicants Notified.
19th March 2021 – Full Applications Due from Shortlisted Applicants.
22nd April 2021 – Granting Outcomes Advised.
31st May 2021 – Expression of Interest Submissions Open for the October 2021 granting round