The Banksia Sustainability Awards are based around the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), otherwise known as the Global Goals. It is great that you are interested and you are invited to enter. To make the process simple please follow the following steps.
In 2018, the Banksia Awards worked towards being aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through the entry process. In 2020, they are going one step further by asking you to take them through the specific SDGs you are working on in your entry, relating all of your answers back to the SDGs you are addressing where relevant.
The 2020 Categories are:
• Small Business – (20 employees or less with annual revenue turnover of less than $2 million)
• Medium Business – (21-199 employees with annual revenue turnover between $2 million – $50 million)
• Large Business – (200 plus employees with an annual revenue turnover greater than 50 million)
• Not-for-profit organisations and Non-governmental organisations – (income greater than $400,000 per annum)
• Community and Charity – (Income less than $400,000 per annum)
• Academia/ Research
Entries close November 30, 2020