The Barlow Impact Group (BIG) is seeking applications for its Change Grant Program amounting to $1 million grant.
• You must provide a solution to a systemic problem.
• Your solution must focus on policy, advocacy, social or legal reform (new criterion this year).
• You must have or be connected to DGR status.
• Your organisation must be based in Australia.
• Your work must be primarily focused on reducing inequality (SDG10) in Australia, the Pacific Islands or South East Asia.
• Your total income for the last financial year must be between $500,000 – $50 million.
• You must be able to clearly identify which targets of SDG10 you are tackling.
• You must be able to show a plan for how this prize will be used sustainably with a clear path for growth.
• You must have a governance structure and employment policy that is inclusive, diverse and non-discriminatory.
• You must not be a sporting organisation, a religious group, or a private school.
Full Application period August 16th – November 18th 2022
Stage 1 – Open August 16th – September 30th
(If you pass stage 1 you will be notified by October 7th and sent the full application form)
Stage 2 Full application due by November 18th 2022
Finalists announced February 17th 2023
Interviews Held March 2023
$1 million grant recipient announced by end of April 2023