The Foundation considers applications from deserving community organisations with a commitment to improving the quality of community life. Funding levels are flexible; they will be dependent on funding availability and the organisations’ needs.
Priority is given to applicants who:
– Reflect the Foundation?s priorities and areas of interest stated above
– Produce cost-effective results that can be measured and evaluated
– Provide incentive and stimulation for the private and public sectors to work together in community problem solving
– Encourage coordination with other efforts
– Advance innovative and long term strategies that will address recognised needs
– Demonstrate an ability to be sustainable or to obtain future funding if needed
– Demonstrate philosophies consistent with Azure Capital values and objectives
– Have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status in accordance with the requirements of the Australian Taxation Office
– Have a presence in Australia.