The Australian Not-for-Profit Technology Awards recognise the very best in technology innovation and excellence by organisations and individuals in the Australian not-for-profit sector.
They take place annually during the Connecting Up Conference, which this year is taking place at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre from May 6-8.
The Awards acknowledge the accomplishments of these organisations and individuals and the improved product and/or service offerings brought to the not-for-profit and broader community sector through technology.
1. Technology Volunteer of the Year (individual)
2. Not-For-Profit Technology Lifetime Service Award (individual)
3. Best Social Media Campaign of the Year (organisation)
4. Not-For-Profit Technology Innovator of the Year (organisation)
5. Technology for Community Impact Award – Best Private Sector Organisation
6. Technology for Community Impact Award – Best Government Agency
7. Best Technology Achievement by an Indigenous Australian (individual)
8. Best Accidental IT Person (individual)
Entries open Monday 20 January 2020
Entries close Friday 3 April 2020
Finalists announced Friday 17 April 2020
Winners announced Thursday 7 May 2020 at the Australian Not-for-Profit Technology Awards Dinner (MCEC, Melbourne)